Friday, June 17, 2011

Nevermind

After successfully running the PDF of Stonehell Dungeon through the eBook Wizard, I’ve since downloaded the converted file to discover that it was converted into…a PDF.

When I originally uploaded my PDFs, there was no eBook category available to list them under so I chose to label them as digital files (others who put PDFs on Lulu prior to my own may have done the same). It seems that Lulu is using the term “eBook” in a generic sense and not a specific format for tablets, Kindles, Nooks, etc. I’m both relieved and puzzled at this, but unless there are other factors I’m unaware of, I don’t think there will be a problem down the line.

Stay tuned to be safe, however.

3 comments:

Brent Wolke said...

It may be that "digital file" was meant to cover such things as mpegs or mp3 or some such.

Akhier the Dragon Hearted said...

PDF is a ebook format. I think that they want to tighten up their categories some as well as removing some things that was not working for them.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I HOPE YOUR CUSTOAMRES AREH APPY AND COME BAKC FOR MOAR! BOTH OF THEM!!!1

:P

-NUNYA