Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Two Down, Three to Go

I got sidetracked and didn't get to my magical mystery project this week, but instead finished up my contribution to a very NiftyCoolWow project I was asked to help out on. That one's been an ongoing concern and I wanted to get it done and out before I got back to playing with my own book. And this one required me to be in a specific frame of mind to do properly. I'm certain people are going to think this book's pretty hip once it comes out, so stay loosely tuned for more details. I let you know the deal once it becomes an actual thing and I get to OK to chat it up.

So for those of you who are waiting on notes regarding artwork or maps, I beg your indulgence. I'll try to get some specifics out to you all by the weekend.

After seven months of working on projects but not getting to the finish line on any of them, it seems the log jam is finally breaking up. That's a balm on my fevered brow. I was beginning to get worried.

Of course, now that slots are appearing on my To Do List, new projects are jabbering for my attentions. I don't know if I'm strong enough to ignore them...

No comments: