Friday, January 8, 2010

Dungeon Alphabet Pre-orders Have Shipped

I've received confirmation that all pre-orders of The Dungeon Alphabet have been shipped. Those of you who've pre-ordered will probably be seeing your copies by next week, provided they haven't arrived already. If you haven't pre-ordered and still hope to get a shot at winning a copy autographed by cover artist Erol Otus, you have until February 1st, 2010 to place your order.

I'd like thank Joesph Goodman, David "Zeb" Cook, Erol Otus, Elizabeth Bauman, Peter Bradley, Jeff Easley, Jim Holloway, Doug Kovacs, William McAusland, Brad McDevitt, Jesse Mohn, Peter Mullen, Stefan Poag, Jim Roslof, Chad Sergesketter, Chuck Whelon, and Mike Wilson for making the book possible. Special thanks also go to all of you who've been fans of the Alphabet since it made its first humble appearance on this blog back in 2008.

5 comments:

John Matthew Stater said...

Got mine a couple nights ago. Excellent art, great tables and thoroughly enjoyable. Best $10 I spent last year.

Restless said...

Do you have any word about when retailers (like Amazon) will get stock to send out orders?

The Iron Goat said...

got mine last night. Beautiful presentation. As with Stonehell, I find I don't want to read it too much until I'm done with my own project.

I hadn't seen Mike Wilson's work before...at first I thought it was Jeff Dee, but with an extra twenty years of practice under his belt. Nice stuff!

Michael Curtis said...

Do you have any word about when retailers (like Amazon) will get stock to send out orders?

Not an exact date, no. I believe Goodman Games is still predicting a mid-January commercial release date so Amazon and the like might have it in a week or two. I don't know specifics unfortunately.

Gothridge Manor said...

Congrats Mike, I think you are going to have a run away hit on your hands.